It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information, collection, use and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on the site. We only have access to/ collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent or give this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fully fit your request, e.g. to contact you.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about our news, opportunities, or changes to our policies.
Your access to and control over information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do this by contacting us via email. You can ask us the following:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/ correct any data we have about you.
3. Have us delete any data we have about you.
4. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
5. Control what your data is used for.
How do we protect your information?
We will keep all Personal Information we receive from you confidential. We implement a variety of physical and electronic security measures to maintain the safety of your Personal Information.
We restrict physical access to our offices and offer the use of a secure server. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
• Provide, operate, and maintain our website
• Improve, personalise, and expand our website
• Understand and analyse how you use our website
• Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
• Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
• Send you emails
• Find and prevent fraud
Like any other website, www.sisusportsmanagement.com uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimise the users' experience by customising our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/ or other information.
We use Google Analytics cookies to collect anonymous information on all site visitors. We use the information to help us improve the site. The information collected includes the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, please visit: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html and http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to opt out.